Hello Everyone… First of all I would like to apologize for creating this post so late. I would like to thank Ishaan Sharma for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Ishaan Sharma is a young budding blogger. He writes trilling stories and amazing post. Do check out his blog.
The Rules are:
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them, and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How my blog was created:
Writing is my hobby. I love to pen down my thoughts, so i decided to take this hobby a step forward. I created this blog back in 2017. Although I do not post regularly but love reading the posts of fellow bloggers.
Advice for new bloggers:
I would like to suggest new bloggers to:
- Write as frequently as you can. The more you will write, the better your writing will be. You will get more ideas by writing regularly.
- Try reaching out to other bloggers by commenting and liking their post.
My Nominees are:
- CORE- Collection of Refined Endeavours
- The Lonely Author
- Debatably Dateable
- A Writer’s Soul
- Shantanu Baruah
- A Thousand Bits of Paper
- Mtaggart Writer
- Man of many thoughts
- The Unnecessary Blog
- Short Prose
- Dessert Flower