Hello bloggers, Hope you all are keeping healthy and positive during this unique time.
Thank you so much Sidharth for nominating me for this exciting award, where you get a chance to know the fellow bloggers. Sidharth weaves all his post magically, do visit his blog and let him enthrall you by his words.
Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
Share 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions given to you.
Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
Ask your nominees 11 questions.
Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
1) My sister’s daughter is my little sunshine. She can always make me smile.
2) You’ll always find me swaying to good music. I have an unconditional love for music and dancing.
3) I’m an overthinker, which ultimately gives me tension headaches and anxiety attacks.
4) I have an art of stumbling on anything and everything, so I’m often decorated with bruises.
5) I’m a keen observer therefore I like to listen rather than speaking.
6) I am creative person, you’ll often find me indulged in some creative project.
7) Sometimes all we need is someone who can listen to us without judging, so I like to listen to people, help them and counsel them.
8) Half the troubles in my life are self invited, irrespective of my intentions that are always good.
9) I love eating fruits.
10) You’ll never find me sitting ideal. I like to keep myself occupied.
11) I like long walks, keep my mind and body relaxed.
Questions & Answers:
What’s the one word that describes you the best? – Learner (for life).
Who are some of your most favorite writers? – Nicholas Sparks, Dan Brown, Sidney Sheldon (many more…).
Tell me about one of the most memorable moments of your life. – Happy and proud face of my parents after I had cleared a professional exam.
What’s your outlook/ motto in life? – I want to do something good in life, so at the end when I look back, I can proudly say, I have added meaning to the world.
A thing that you aim to convey through your blog? – Positivity and happiness. I like connecting with others and striking their heartstrings.
What makes you truly happy in life? – When someone appreciate and respect my work and seeing my confidant smile.
What all are you doing in this lockdown phase to keep up the positive vibes?- Keeping myself busy with work and my hobbies. Trying to learn something new to make the most out of this time. (but we all have those grey days).
Name one of your all-time favorite movies & why do you enjoy it so much?- Harry Potter (the feeling only a Potterhead will understand).
One aspect of your life that you intend to improve upon? – My overthinking.
If you could have a superpower then what would it be & why? – Travelling places by just snapping my fingers.
What do you like the most about my blog/writings & any suggestions for me to improve as a blogger? – You are an amazing blogger Sidharth. You have the capability to write professionally. Start with some freelancing and you will outshine the others.
Q1) A quote that has always inspired you.
Q2) Tell me about a day you want to relive again.
Q3) Books/novels you will recommend others to read.
Q4) Things you are blessed to have in your life?
Q5) How did you start blogging?
Q6) Your best childhood memory?
Q7) One thing you’ll do straight away after lockdown is lifted?
Q8) That one wish you want to fulfill in your life?
Q9) Which is your dream travel destination?
Q10) Things that automatically makes you smile?
Q11) What are your views about my blog/writings and any suggestions for me?
- Ishaan Sharma
If you like my post; do like, comment and follow my blog .